1. I, __________, give to you __________, this ring,
as a symbol of my commitment
to love, honor, and respect you.
2. _________, I offer this ring to you
as a symbol of my love
and of the vows I have just spoken.
3. __________: I choose you, _____________
above all others, to be my wife/husband.
I offer this ring as a token of our love,
And with it I join my life to yours.
4. As this ring has no end,
neither shall my love for you.
5. I _________, do promise this day
to love, honor and cherish you
as my wife/husband, companion, and partner.
I place this ring upon your hand
as a sign of my love and fidelity.
6. I, _________, take you, ___________,
to be my (wife/husband).
To share all that I am
and all that I have,
for all time to come.
And I promise to do all in my power
to keep my love
as deep and as strong as it is today.
7. I, __________ take you, ________ to be my (wife/husband):
Your love is my anchor,
Your trust is my strength,
I will give you all my love
from now until eternity ends,
You make my life complete.
8. I will share my joy with you,
that it be multiplied.
I will share your pain,
that it be divided.
I will walk by your side
as we travel together through life’s changes.
I will sleep in your arms
and that love will be my home. *
9. With this ring, I give you my promise
that from this day forward
you shall not walk alone.
I have no greater gift to give.
May my heart be your shelter
and my arms be your home.
May we walk together through all things.
May you feel deeply loved,
for indeed you are.
May you always see the innocence in my eyes.
May we feel this joy forever. *
*(May also be wedding vow)
* * *
10. ____________, I offer you my Love.
I offer you my strength.
I offer you my weaknesses.
I offer you my support.
I offer you my loyalty.
11. I offer you my faith,
for as long as we both shall live.
I give you this ring
to wear upon your hand,
As a symbol of our love and unity.
With this ring I marry you.
12. I give you this ring
as a reminder
that I will love, honor, and cherish you,
In all times,
In all places.
And in all ways, forever.
13. With this ring I thee wed
and with it I bestow
all of the treasures of my mind, heart and hands.
14. I give this ring
in pledge of my love and devotion
with this ring I thee wed
15. With this ring I thee wed
and with all I am
and all I have
I honor you
16. I give you this ring
as a pledge of my love and commitment
17. You were my yesterday,
you are my today,
you will be my tomorrow.
All that I am I give to you.
18. With this ring I pledge my love and life to you
19. In token and in pledge
of our constant faith and abiding love,
with this ring I thee wed.
20. With this ring I thee wed
with my body I thee honor
and all my worldly goods I thee share
21. Take this ring as a sign of my love
and as a symbol of all that we share
22. I give you this ring
as a token of my abiding love and constant faith
23. I give you,
whom I love above all others, this ring
as a symbol of our love and marriage
24. I give this ring in remembrance of this hour,
a symbol of love
that is complete, beautiful and endless.
25. May this ring forever be to you
the symbol of my growing love.